Re: warp & the tp750?

Re: DevCon

In message Sat, 31 Dec 1994 17:18:09 -0600 (CST),
  strat@dsd.northrop.com (Scott Stratmoen)  writes:

> An alternative is a student's subscription. I just finished grad school
> and I might be able to get to the book store to do something. What was
> the student price?

$125/year.  That's what I got.  The first person I talked to said I needed
to fax them a letter from MIT's registrar saying I was a student.  The
second person I talked to (when I placed my order) said it was enough that
the delivery address was MIT.  Your mileage may vary.
| | John H. Kim    "None of what you are seeing is actually happening." |
| | jokim@mit.edu        - disclaimer for TV movie 'Without Warning'    |
| | jokim@uni.uiuc.edu     jokim@tuna.mit.edu does not work (yet)       |