Re: Warp & SVGA video

Whoa a lot of questions  in a little space. But I will tell you my
experience with Warp 3.0 on my machine TP750C 20Meg RAM 340 HD.

I run the following PCMCIA cards .

Megahertz X-JACK ( excellent)
IBM 16/4 Token ring card ( excellent )
3-com combo ethernet. ( shows under plug and play but haven't really
tried that hard to get it running under OS/2 ).

I also have the Iomega PP 250 tape backup. Support is good but the
windows software has more features than the OS/2 although the OS/2 has
full suport for HPFS.

I am not going to re-install stacker as I am waiting for an 810 Meg HD

All in all the new OS/2 is AWESOME on my setup the video drivers are
noticeably faster and the whole OS just hums. I have had NO bugs but
I did do a complete reformat of my drive prior to the Warp install.

Martin P. Smith msmith@netcom.COM