Re: Use of the list by TP3xx users

>If this list is going to turn into a TPxxx list we sould acknowledge that
>and then I/we can evaluate our contined involvement as such, or limited to
>TP7xx issues.

I think that most of the members of this list had decided a while
back that this list should include discussion of the 36x series
since they have so many similarities with the 75x series.  I'm even
trying to change the format of the FAQ in anticipation of it.

I think the welcome letter is merely a reflection of a need for
revision since it was made before the 3xx series was equipped with
the same sort of equipment as the tp75x series.

So, I for one, welcome discussion TP36x series machines.  And I
imagine most of the list does too.
---
Sean Chou / schou@uiuc.edu / CompuServe 73672,2111