Re: Use of the list by TP3xx users

>I am concerned about the quantity of postings here about TP3xx issues.
>The welcome letter does specify that this list is for TP7xx machines.

My two cents' worth as a 750 owner:  Architecturally, there are more
similarities than differences between the 360 and the 75x lines, and I'd
guess that a good three-quarters of the discussions here are relevant to
both classes of machines.  With the number of lingering technical issues
surrounding these boxes, I'd be sorry to lose *any* potential worthy
contributions.

As for the odd non-relevant posting, I've never found hitting <ctrl-d> in my
E-mailer to be a terribly painful process :-)

Welcoming 360 users everywhere,

Tim Vetter
Frankfurt
uwe@odb.rhein-main.de