Re: Warp/APM woes

> I am interested in where you got the os2pcm beta drivers.  I am trying
> to get my Trantor slimSCSI to work under OS/2.

I must of missed this thread. Someone's working on OS/2 PCMCIA
drivers for the Adaptec SlimSCSI? Last time I spoke with
Adaptec they told me that there were no plans in the near
future to develop OS/2 drivers. I pointed out that this should
be rather easy under WARP with system suppled CS/SS, but it
sounded like they were not convinced there was going to be a
lot of demand for OS/2 support. They should talk to Egghead and
CompUSA who apparently cannot keep it on the shelves for more than a
few hours.

--Bruce