Angia 19.2 PCMCIA Modem...

					11.07.94
Hello,

I was recently reading the November, 1994 PC Computing
magazine article about PCMCIA cards (in particular,
modems, pp 174).  The Angia SafeJack 19.2 was given a very good
review; it came out on top in every category (except cellular
compatibility).  Also, the price looked good too.

My question is, are any Thinkpad owners out in net land
using this modem?  What are your comments?  Did you having any
BIG problems getting it set up?  In particular, I have not
seen that the modem is "Thinkpad Proven".  This is my primary
concern.  (I have a Thinkpad 350).

Thanks for your help.

Michael

|  ___                  ||   Michael J. Sears, Graduate Student        |
| (      __  __  __ __  ||   INTERNET:  sears@ecn.purdue.edu           |
|  `--  |--'|  ||  (_   ||   Department of Agricultural Engineering    |
|  ___) `-- `--||  __)  ||   Purdue University                         |
|                       ||   West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-1146  USA   |