New format for FAQ

Sean,

     You might want to mention that if you are running Windows for
Workgroups 3.11 with the IBM Ethernet card, you _MUST_ get the most recent
driver (v 2.03 ) off the IBM BBS.

     I spent an entire day trying to get this to work before I tried
the BBS.  Makes you feel really stupid for wasting your time!

     Also, do you have the 755 Technical Reference Manual (P/N 83G7843)?
There is a lot of good stuff in this manual that should be included in the
FAQ, especially the pinouts for the internal hard disk connector, the
pinouts for the PCMCIA ports, and the pinouts for the external bus
connector.

Robert

| Robert George            |  Army Research Laboratory              |
| robertg@assb01.arl.mil   |  AMSRL-SS-IC                           |
| Voice: (408) 656-3316    |  2800 Powder Mill Road                 |
| Fax:   (408) 656-2814    |  Adelphi, MD 20783-1197                |

A designer knows when he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery