New format for FAQ?

I'm in the process of redesigning the FAQ, which I will also put
online for Web browsing.  But I need to recategorize it as the
current one seems to chaotic.

Anyone care to offer basic categorizations? I was thinking:

1.  Hardware
      Machine specs
      Battery
      PCMCIA
2.  Expansion
      Ports and docks
      Memory
      Hard drive
3.  Operating Systems
      DOS & Windows
      OS/2
      Linux
      Other
4.  Known problems

I also plan to cover all the Thinkpad models that include multimedia.
That's sort of the minimum.  If people would like TP700 or TP720
info included, then I invite you to write it and send it to me to
be included.

If you have any suggestions or pointers, I welcome them.  And as
usual, I'll post to the group as well as provide an FTP site.
---
Sean Chou / schou@uiuc.edu / CompuServe 73672,2111