Re: "What we have here is a failure to communicate"

The film "Cool Hand Luke", spoken by the title character,
who is played by Paul Newman. It's also spoken by the warden
much earlier in the film.
| Michele L. Worley             | Standard disclaimers apply.       |
| worley@cs.ucf.edu             |                                   |
| UCF Computer Vision Laboratory|                                   |
|     God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. |
| Right now I'm so far behind I will never die.                     |