RE: internal sound board/modem for 360Cs

>I have the new 360Cs with dx2-50 (typing on it now, verrrrry nice) and
>saw in the book that there are internal modems and soundboard options
>in various countries.
>Does anbody which countries? The IBM rep says not the US..... How
>about Canada or England?
There _are_ PCMCIA sound options available in the U.S - I've seen them in
catalogs. Don't have any near me, however. Anyone looking for a less
expensive option should call Surplus Software, who is closing out some of the
serial or parallel options for _$50_. Call 1-800-555-1212 to get the number,
I don't have it on me.

Donald Alan Whiteside			School of Computer Science
Eternal Student				Florida International University
    GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
      I am NSA of Borg: your private key will be assimilated.