OS/2 Warp

I've decided to give Warp a try on my TP and would appreciate
some advice regarding which media to buy, 3.5" disks or CD-ROM.

If I go CD-ROM, I'll need to use the CD-ROM drive installed in my
desktop machine in conjuction with Interlink/Laplink or something
similar.  While I'm pretty sure I know the answer already (NO!),
I'm gonna ask anyway:

		Has anyone tried this/does it work?

I'm not real wild about shuffling some 30+ disks during install,
but since osmosis probably won't work either, my alternatives are
rather limited ;)

Thanks for any suggestions.

  Karl E. Yeanoplos		|	(kyeanopl@den.mmc.com)
  Martin Marietta Corp.		|
  P.O. Box 179/M.S. 5451	|	"True perfection can be
  Denver, CO. 80201    		|	 found in the details"