Re: Why no third party solutions?

>>	If true, this would explain the ton of 3rd party add-ons for the
>>Powerbooks.
>
>Still...there are just SOOO many 3rd party stuff for Powerbooks and
>nearly NONE for PC notebooks.  I could see proportional differences
>but this is a landslide.
  That was my feeling. I have seen ads from more than six different DUO dock
makers (and the Duo is _not_ as big a seller as the PB). You'd think there
would be ONE TP dock maker...)

Donald Alan Whiteside			School of Computer Science
Eternal Student				Florida International University
    GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
      I am NSA of Borg: your private key will be assimilated.