Is anyone else having problems w/ mouse (ms mouse) + dock ii + tp750c?

That's the question.  I don't get a mouse prompt when I redock my
thinkpad 750c to the dock ii.  Err...mouse prompt...well...you know what
I mean...the thinkpad can't find the mouse at all (trackpoint OR
external).  Very annonying.  I have to disengage the mouse cable from te
dock ii while it's active (thereby locking up the keyboard as a side
effect), then plug the cable back in, then restart to get the mouse to
be recognized.  Arrgh!