Re: Question on the 32 RAM upgrade for the TP 750.....

Well, here's one answer:

In message Wed, 5 Oct 94 13:10:40 JST, Ken Inoue <kensan@VNET.IBM.COM>  writes:

> John,
> The 32MB DIMM doesn't work with the 750, sorry. However there is at
> least one memory card vendor (named Apricorn) that offers a 32MB IC
> DRAM card, which *reportedly* works on a 750. You may want to call the
> memory card vendor(s) to make sure their card works. As IBM doesn't
> officially endorse use of an OEM 32MB memory card in a 750 I can't
> comment in public...
>
> Best regards,
> Ken Inoue
John H. Kim   jokim@mit.edu   jokim@uni.uiuc.edu   This message sent by NUPop
Cartoon by Mike Luckovich:
Briefer: "Intelligence reports North Korea's new leader is erratic, overweight
          and has a big hairdo.  He wasn't in the military which may lessen
          his sway with the armed forces.  He's obsessed with women ..."
Clinton: "Lemme guess.  He also plays the saxophone ..."