Re: Portable CD ROM with TP755

> The Trantor PCMCIA SCSI card may be the first to offer OS/2 support.

Supposedly the Adaptec SLIM-SCSI claims OS/2 support. I think
with the release of OS/2 3.0 you'll see a lot more. They're
bundling in a working card and socket services and I know
Qlogic for one is planning to support it. They tell me though
that current owners of the FAST-SCSI PCMCIA card are out of
luck because their preliminary WARP driver was quite buggy and
they found that they could only produce a reliable driver by
changing the PCMCIA chip in their card. Their going to go with
this chip in their next release of the FAST-SCSI.

--Bruce