Re: Question on the 32 RAM upgrade for the TP 750..

>why would one want the DIMM over the 32 MB card
>
>(because you can put two of them in = 68MB total)

Does that mean that I must remove the 4 Mb?  Sorry, I still don't get it.
Is that a 32 Mb DIMM + a 32 Mb Card?  or 2 32 Mb DIMMs?  And do the DIMMs
work w/ the 750 series also (I mean...do they only work for the newer models?)?.
Derek V. Chan                 | Harvard University    | chan4@husc.harvard.edu
Biochemistry & Molecular Bio. | Senior - Class of '94 | =======================
 "You wouldn't be here if you already knew everything. . ." - Organic Chem. TF