3COM Etherlink Card

Hi all,
I have a problem using my 3COM Etherlink III PCMCIA-adapter with a port
replicator I. the adapter works fine in the slots aof the TP360 but the card is
not found by the driver when plugged into the PCMCIA-slots of the prot
replicator. A friend told me this problem has been discussed in this group and
that there is a driver which eliminate the problem. Sorry I have missed this
discussion. Perhaps someone can help me, my vendor does not know anything about
it.
Thanks in advance, Thomas
    Thomas Wysocki ** Dr. Materna GmbH ** Vosskuhle 37 ** 44141 Dortmund
     mail tw@materna.de ** vox +49 231/5599-152 ** fax +49 231/5599-100