Re: Warp II

In message Thu, 22 Sep 94 09:20:26 MDT,
  kyeanopl@amazon.den.mmc.com (Karl Yeanoplos)  writes:

>> I have 2.11 and when  I received the Warp II beta I was very!!
>> displeased.  I am using HPFS and could not load Windows 3.1.  I
>> finally   gave up and reloaded 2.11.

> 	Windows funtionality is very important to me, as I possess no
> native OS/2 apps.  I would most likely skip HPFS in favor of FAT
> (not enough RAM).  I wonder if your problem is HPFS specific?

Just in case you don't know, IBM announced it will release OS/2 3.0 in
October.  A couple announcements by OS/2 User's Groups indicate rollout will
be around Oct. 12-13.  I really doubt IBM would release OS/2 3.0 with less
Windows support than 2.1, so rather than play with the beta, you may want to
wait a few weeks for the real thing.
John H. Kim  jokim@mit.edu  jokim@x8.csrd.uiuc.edu  This message sent by NUPop
Cartoon by Mike Luckovich:
Briefer: "Intelligence reports North Korea's new leader is erratic, overweight
          and has a big hairdo.  He wasn't in the military which may lessen
          his sway with the armed forces.  He's obsessed with women ..."
Clinton: "Lemme guess.  He also plays the saxophone ..."