Re: RSO

> Too true.  If you're really interested, I could post the generic form
> letter all the ACM sigs got.  We got screwed, if you haven't guessed.

As long as it's not too big, go ahead.  I know JACK got screwed
for sure.  We used to get huge turnouts for meetings until SORF
showed up, cut funding and now we hope for maybe 20-30 people per
hot, brightly lit, uncormfortable rooms.  What gets our money now?
Half of the booths on the quad next fall that are frats or sororities.
It's too bad my $5 goes toward legal services too, or else I'd have
gone down to the office with a couple dozen others to get it refunded.
Oh, to keep this stunnel related, we were considering traveling to the
SORF office from the six-pack area by the steam tunnels. :-)

Stuart