Linux on the TP's

> I have a THinkPad 750Cs and would like to run Linux on it. Is it possible
> without too much work?

It does appear to be possible but not without some work.  Get the
FAQ from anonymous ftp to assistant.beckman.uiuc.edu.  Keith
Moore and some others have made many hacks to bring this about
but it still doesn't seem to be totally complete.

BTW, I'm wonder about Linx and the TP755 and TP360.  If anyone
has any info, let me know.  What video chip do they use? Does
anyone have an ASCII spec sheet on them? I'd like to tentatively
add it to the FAQ.  Any objections?

Also, I will be posting the FAQ once I make these alterations.