Introduction + Sound Card Emulation Question

Hi all,

I've just subscribed to this list and as per the instructions, here is my
introduction.

My newly aquired Thinkpad 750 has
	340 MB Hard drive
	4MB RAM (another 4 coming soon)
	IBM DOS 6.1
	Windows 3.1
	Soon to have OS/2 	(maybe Personal OS/2 if I can find it :)
				(i.e. when I get the other 4MB RAM :)
	Thinkdock I		(For home)
	Port replicator on order(for work)

My first questions to the group is

  - Is there an option to emulate a Soundblaster using the thinkpads
    built in sound device ?
  - Is it included in the Extended Audio Features Disk you can send away
    for ?
  - Can I get the Extended Audio Features Disk from an FTP site somewhere ?

>From the FAQ I assume that all I need is on the Audio Features disk 1.10
- so I guess the third question is the most important one, i.e. are
revisions of the audio driver disk (and the other disks I guess)
available on an FTP site somewhere ?

Thanks in Advance
ant