15 second hang with pen system

If anyone else has joined the list with
a 750P (who am I kidding?),  You will have noticed
that upon pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del under Windows
(to which an IBM service rep said "Why would you want
to do that?") brings up the blue (I think it's blue)
screen, sits fifteen seconds, and then acts as if you
pressed ENTER wether you did or not.

I found this bug report on Microsoft Developer CD.
It states that their EXAMPLE PEN DRIVER does this,
and should be avoided on systems with a pen and keyboard,
because just this problem will occur.

Hmm.  So I talked to IBM again today, and the
guy in Level I support (the people you call, not
the people who call you back) guy, who was actually
more knowledgeable than some of his peers, had
me fax him the article, and told me that all the
device drivers are written in Japan, and that he
would see that this info got to the correct party.

So, when can I expect a new pen driver?

chris