Re: 3c589 Ethernet Adapter

> I am trying to get the 3c589 to work with autodrv.  Has anybody had
> any luck?

	Once you configure properly (using the 3Com software), the card is
enabled without use of the EZPlay/autodrive software.

	But you can usually still use it with the EZPlay software (assuming
you need the EZPlay to run another card like a modem).  If there is any
conflict, check your 3Com diskette for a directory called "CS_HLP" or
something like that.  It has a driver that should help your 3Com card still
work while Card Services is being used to work another PCMCIA card.

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@scf.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher