Re: R5RS countdown

   Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:14:35 -0500 (EST)
   From: Aubrey Jaffer <jaffer@ai.mit.edu>

   What R5RS bugs I have found I have found by actually trying to run
   Scheme code contained in the report.  I am willing to test all of
   these code examples before Friday if you extract them; what you
   appended (derived expression syntax) is the part I finally did manage
   to decode.

Thanks for the offer.  I figured it would take less time to test
them myself, so I did.  I found two (related) bugs too, both dating
from R4RS.
                                   -Richard