Re: Macros in R4RS

Morry Katz writes:

    Could some macrologist explain to tme the low level macro section in
    R4RS?  In particular, I do not understand the let-syntax examples on
    page 41 of the appendix....In several of the examples
    there is a term of the form (lambda (x) ...)....

Could you be more specific?  I was unable to find any mention of LAMBDA
on page 41 of my copy of R4RS.

By the way, I don't fully understand the particular low-level macro
facility described in R4RS either.  I hope the high-level system is
understandable, though.  I tend to view the low-level facility as
something of an existence proof, and hope that it will evolve into
something simpler for R5RS.

Will