Dynamic binding, ballot

Will suggested that I send out another ballot concerning whether or not to
include dynamic binding, as described in a separate message (and in earlier
ones), in an appendix to R4RS.  I include such a ballot below.  Please send
your ballots to me before the new year.  I will compile the results and
send them out at that time.

	Pavel

|--------|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|        |

|        | I do not object to including a description of dynamic binding,
as |
|        | defined in the recent message to RRRS-Authors, in an appendix to
|
|        | R4RS.

|        |

|--------|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|        |

|        | I do not object to including a description of dynamic binding,
|
|        | similar to that in the recent message to RRRS-Authors, in an
|
|        | appendix to R4RS as long as it reflects the changes I want.
|
|        | A brief overview of my desired changes appears below this
ballot. |

|        | I object to including a description of dynamic binding, similar
|
|        | to that in the recent message to RRRS-Authors, in an appendix to
|
|        | R4RS.

Additional comments: