R4RS Appendix

Maybe we should decide what the subject of the R4RS Appendix is to be,
and then decide whether it should include proposals for dynamic
binding, multiple values, records, and of course, macros.  I am
getting the impression that the Appendix is to be a place for mature
proposals containing additions to the Scheme language.  A proposal is
deemed mature if it gets enough Email votes.  Without addressing any
particular proposal, is that general approach to the liking of all?
John