Multiple values for R4RS.

   As long as we are considering the issues politically rather than
   technically, how would you feel about the following compromises?

      * let's add "values" and "with-values" (or "apply-values") and
	change the name of the so-called "named let" to "recur".

Clearly these are independent issues.  The issues with multiple values
are not.  I PERSONALLY find multiple values useless (other people
obviously disagree) if they don't give me the capability that I want.
I don't think you can link named let to multiple values in a similar
way.

      * let's add "accepts?" and remove the requirement that Scheme
	be case insensitive.

Again, you are being random.  I can offer you many of these random
compromises too (how about trading "named let" -> "recur" for "begin"
-> "progn" ?).