Multiple values for R4RS.

    I PERSONALLY find multiple values useless (other people
    obviously disagree) if they don't give me the capability that I want.

When someone on this list argues for a change or addition to the
report, I assume they are implicitly asserting that they think such a
change or addition would be for the greater good, and not just to
satisfy some idiosyncrasy.

Identifying something as personal, tends to cut off discussion,
because, after all, you are entitled to your own personal opinion.  If
you want to change your position on a proposal, I would prefer that
you do so explicitly.

-Norman