schedule

    Date: Mon, 21 Jul 86 07:47:45 edt
    From: ramsdell%linus at mitre-bedford.ARPA

    I cannot keep up with your schedule.  I received the July 15th draft
    on Friday afternoon, and did not have access to a computer until this
    morning.  There is no way I could have gotten my reply to you by July
    20th.

Jeez, did I tell people to send me comments by the 20th?  I meant to say
that I won't be doing anything until the 24th, so don't kill yourself to
get stuff to me before that.  Within 5 days after the 24th would be very
nice.  The main guideline is this: the report must absolutely be in its
final form before the Lisp conference; in fact, it probably has to be
done by Thursday July 31, so that there's time to make zillions of
copies of it to hand out at the conference.

Jonathan