schedule

A version of the report is now at the printer.  There will be a copy
in every Lisp conference registration packet.

As for SIGPLAN, I seem to have screwed up pretty badly; I thought that
having it done by early August would be good, since it would then get
into the October issue.  However, I just found out from Wexelblat that
the October issue is proceedings for some conference.  (This decision
was made rather late; the previous time I spoke with him, the October
issue was still open.)  Therefore the earliest it can be out is the
November issue, and our new deadline is September 12.

For the Lisp conference version, I didn't do anything about number
syntax, since there seemed to be a bit of controversy remaining; also I
did nothing about the question of number input exactness, and didn't
rename the call-with-transput-pile procedures.  What got printed was
rather close to the July 15 draft, incorporating, of course, most of the
corrections people sent me.  Maybe we can fix these and other problems
by September, though.

Thanks to everyone who read the July 15 and other drafts so carefully.
If you won't be at the Lisp conference, let me know and I'll mail you a
copy of the latest thing.

Jonathan