2D Applet Running On Graphics!

All --

I have a somewhat unexciting demo running on graphics, but at least it is
a proof of concept. Hop to :

  http://graphics.lcs.mit.edu/~pnichols/research/mitquest/applet.html

This is a java applet running in your browser which connects to a Java RMI
server running on graphics which pulls geometry data from the
LocationServer over RMI and display it. This app can do routefinding in
2D.  For now, a small piece of E2 is being displayed -- I'll try to make
it interactive for tomorrow's meeting so we can try to evaluate
performance.

-Patrick

--
* * *

Patrick James Nichols II
Graduate Student, MIT Computer Graphics Group
http://graphics.csail.mit.edu/~pnichols