Re: PC Cards and irq

>My main OS is OS/2, and the only irq's available for SB are 5 and 7.
>If I use 7, I then loose printer support.

I don't know how OS/2 works, but you *should* be able to use both the printer
and SB on IRQ 7 (though sound will be bad while printing).  In W95 the only
way to do this is to dumb down the printer and turn off interrupt-driven
printing altogether, but in practice this makes little difference (since the
port isn't the printing bottleneck, at least for non-GDI printers).

- David