PC Cards and irq

I recently added an ethernet card to my TP755 CSE. The card is a
Xircom ce3-100btx, and using the provided config utility, the card
uses irq 5. This is, according to the Xircom docs, hardware
dependant. This, however, conflicts with the Sound Blaster support.
My main OS is OS/2, and the only irq's available for SB are 5 and 7.
If I use 7, I then loose printer support.

The TP documentation does not say anything about reassigning the irq
for the PC card, but I did see a reference to irq 15 in the readme
for the pcmcia drivers. Is there any way to use an irq other than 5
for the ethernet card? Thanks for any help.

Pat