Re: Restoring DOS/Win3.1 Card Services for TP701cs?

This is indeed the right file, (pctpx130.exe).  I used it to replace the
Card Services etc. that was already installed on my 701C after having
trouble installing an Adaptec EZ-SCSI card.  It is interesting to note that
some of the files that install from the disk created by this file are
actually *older* than those pre-existing on my 701.  IBM told me that the
'proven' files were those from the pctpx130.exe file.
By the way, can anyone offer any information about 'hot-swapping' under
windows 3.11/dos?

P.S.  epbrown:  I just read your latest post re: pc-card hard drive.  Sorry,
can't help you with that.