755 Power cord

I Have always used longer power cords - one permanently plugged in at my
office at work, and one at home.  It has never caused a problem and makes
things very convenient.  The small power cord remains in my computer bag
for when I am away on trips - never need to worry about forgetting to bring
one.

Pat
O   _  |         Pat Presidente        District Technology Resource Teacher|
|_-/_| |    Pat_Presidente@sd72.bc.ca       SD 72   425 Pinecrest Road     |
| |    | Ph 250-830-2353 Fx 250-830-2329   Campbell River, B.C. V9W 3P2    |
|         "Well you know I could have me a million more friends            |
|            And all I'd have to lose is my point of view"     -John Prine |