Re: Mwave 33.6 and Thinkpads

Actually a correction on that, this third time I got a 31.2k connection so
it definitely works.  One problem however is that the windows 95 .inf file
doesn't list the result codes for 31.2 and 33.6 so the Windows95 dialup
networking only knows that the rate is 28.8 but the mwave modem program
with the modem lights shows the connection rate as 31.2 (actually it first
connected at 28.8 then immediately jumped up to 31.2).