Re: Mwave 33.6 and Thinkpads

YES! I just finished doing it on my 755CD.  The only tricky part was
matching up the right filenames and directories in the mwmwin.ini.  I had
to expand the files manually since the install program refused to do it
since the beta is only supposed to be for dynalink cards.  I think I might
hack together a batch file over the weekend that will install
automatically for people.

The mwmodem program with the little modem lights shows that it recognizes
it as a 33.6k modem, but so far after two tries I only got 28.8
connections on IBM's internet service which is supposed to have 33.6k
modems on their end.