Re: Problems with IBM service

I use a parallel port connecting cable to go from computer to computer (at
least under Win95). It is generally known as the Laplink cable, and if you
don't have one, you can probably build it if you can find the right pin to
pin connections on the web. It would take two male DB25's and a 25 wire
cable to build.

This is much faster than serial computer to computer connections, so it is
generally the recommended method unless you absolutely must have
simultaneous access to your parallel port for printing. Your application may
not allow use of the parallel port. If that's the case, ignore the above.

Good luck...
Mike Redmond