Re: TP701 Hibernation File

Not to beat a dead horse, but (regarding the original poster's problem of
huge Hib files in light of his RAM upgrade) there is another alternative
to totally doing away with the hibernation file. The TP701 Bios allows
you to specify the size of your hib file. You can make it as small as
4MB, even if you are saddled with the burden of 24MB RAM on your TP 701!

I just thought I'd mention that, even though epbrown and Joerg surely
already know this, just thought I would tell everyone else ...

--Steph