Re: Wireless Experiences?

At 01:02 PM 11/6/96 +0600, Scott A. Stratmoen wrote:
>On Tue, 05 Nov 1996 17:14:02 -0800, Randy Whittle wrote:
>[ stuff deleted]
>
>>        I am interested as to whether anyone on the list either uses or has
>>used this wireless E-mail?
>
>I have used RadioMail and DTS Wireless for over a year. These were choosen
>for marketing reasons, not technical capabilities. All three providers are
equal
>with respect to the ability to provide the service. Their pricing plan is
the real
>differentiator. I will be picking up a Wynd subscription in the short term.

        Okay Scott--I'm looking at info faxed to me from DTS ("Zap-It") and
so far, I'm thinking it might be a little easier to go with DTS, based on
the lower per-month charge.

        You mentioned something about getting Wynd--which is what I was most
interested in at first.  Why?  Is there something better about Wynd vs. DTS?
So far, the only thing that *really* "gets" to me is that RadioMail is
impossibly expensive!

-------
Randy Whittle		rwhittle@usa.net
USC Graduate School of Business    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle
  "If you've been in the game for 30 minutes and still don't know who
is the patsy...*YOU* are the patsy."      - Warren Buffet