760E 150MHz/XGA

As I mentioned, I ordered a pair of these earlier this week.  They
arrived yesterday.  I'm going to defer the discussion of where I bought
them and what I think of there service pending the results of a price
dispute I'm having with them.

Anyway, the machine *screams*, regardless of all the comments about the
bus speeds and so on.  I'm using an extra 32MB of memory to bring the
total to 48MB.  Even running Win95 (which comes on it), windows pop open
when you click on commands (even Word and Excel).  The 1024x768 display
is clear, large, and readable (at least for me) even at 3-4 feet (it's
on a docking station on my desk, and I'm using the Thinkpad display at
the moment).

Setup was completely painless, and it detected the Dock, SCSI, and
network cards no problem.  So far, I am quite pleased.  Pending a little
cash flow, I plan to buy an additional hard drive and install RedHat
Linux on it.  We'll see how that goes, too!
--
Steve Hultquist               Business, system, network, and Internet
Worldwide Solutions, Inc.                                 Engineering