Re: modem lost after suspend (Win95, TP760CD)

Well, my 755CE was already set up for advanced power management. Yet,
I have a problem getting the Mwave modem's attention after coming out
of suspend. One thing I've noticed about it is that it seems the
problem applies only to the DOS comm software I use to access
CompuServe (TapCIS). If I try firing up Kermit-95, it can talk to the
modem with no problem. Then, after exiting from Kermit, TapCIS can
use the modem normally.

Also, it seems as though this is not an "every time" sort of thing.

I am running the new Mwave 2.22 software.

Ron.
Ron.