Re: Mwave 2.22 drivers

> I am running Win95 on my TP755cd.  Thinking of installing the Mwave 2.22.
>  What is are the changes from 2.0.

It's now one combined version for both dos and windows, connectivity
with modems the violate the V.34 standard is improved, not being able
to play some .wav files when using the 28800 modem is said to be fixed,
an uninstall utility has been added, some diagnostic software is included,
a suspend problem has been fixed, etc..

> Additionally, I understand there are new
> midi samples.

Correct.

> How many disks are there and from what site may I download
> them.

Six for the midi stuff, three for the Mwave and one doc file,
mww31222.doc.  Ftp to ftp.pc.ibm.com and get /pub/pcbbs/mobiles/
0listing.txt from which you can look up the appropriate files
for whatever operating system(s) you are using.  The file names
all begin with mww...

> Are they worth installing?

It works fine for me.  I can now connect at 28.8 through a pbx
system that never did better than 26.4 before.  Not a big deal
but every little bit helps.

Billy Y..