Re: Introduction

I haven't piped in for a long time but I will second the switch to
windows95.  95 has much more robust error handling than 3.1x, an
application may crash but the system usually will not hang.  As for
cluster size management, I cannot speak highly enough of Partition Magic.
For me the only drawback is the lack of full ext2fs (linux) support.  The
PLUS add on for win95 is nice especially for the system agent and
drivespace3 features, as for the other bits I will quote bill the cat
"plffft!".

.02 for what its worth,

Bennett Feitell
p.s. is anyone here playing with NT Workstatiion 4.0?

TP355 Mono (dead screen ext. Mon. still running!).