Re: Mwave Modem - dialtone recognition ???

I am not sure if this will help you, but I think the answer to your problem
is in the tel# line.
try this if you haven't already done so, "9,,,XXX-XXXX " the commas will
force the modem to dial for your outside line, then pause, pause, pause
then dial the tel.#
It's recommended when using PBX.

Clarence.