Introduction

I have a TP701c (8MB, 360MB HD) that I use in my job as a high school math
and computer science teacher in San Antonio, TX.

I am particularly interested in dealing with configuration problems that I
have expereinced since I partitioned my HD to cut down on cluster size.  The
included Central Point Backup program performed rather inconsistently as did
the diskette factory program provided to create system, windows 3.11 disks,
and backups of bundled software.  I think I have resolved most of the
problems, but occassionally get GPF's and VxD errors in very inconsistent
patterns.  Has anyone else had these problems?