Introduction

Hello,

	I just subscribed to this list and thought now would be as good a
time as any for me to introduce myself and my machine to you.  My name is
Jason Savage.  I'm a CNA (Certified NetWare Administrator) and a CNE
candidate.  I work at a local (to me at least) computer reseller in the
support department.  Yes, we are IBM authorised and no I can't get any
deals.  8^)

	My machine is an IBM ThinkPad 701C.  It is the DX4/75 version
with 8MB (soon to be 16MB) of RAM and a 720MB of hard disk space.  To
this configuration I have added an Iomega ZIP drive (parallel version).
My OS of choice at the moment is PC-DOS 6.3/Windows 3.11 (factory stuff);
although, I am toying with the idea installing Win95 on the unit after I
receive my Kingston 8MB SO-DIMM upgrade kit.   The software I run on it
includes Microsoft Office Professional 4.3, DCA's CrossTalk 2.0 (Terminal
Emulator), and LucasArts' Dark Forces (via the ZIP Drive).   Future
projects my ThinkPad include:

	Win95 install (mentioned above)
	Networking  (got save up for a 3COM 589C PC-Card)

Anyway, I've taken up enough time already.  I'm looking forward to
chatting it up with you all.   Talk to you later,

						Sincerely,
						Jason Savage
						Savage@MBnet.MB.CA