701 IR port and HPLJ5P

Hi!

I seem to be unable to use the 701's IR port to print to a HPLJ5P, although
from what I read, the hardware should be compatible. Unfortunately, neither
the IBM, nor the HP web-pages offer any help on this (although they both hail
this feature extensively in their ads :-)

Do I need special software to access the 701's IR port, or is fiddling
with the allocation of the lpt-port sufficient (something which I have tried,
but to no effect).

I am still running the preinstalled OS/2 and DOS/Win dual boot.

Thanks in advance for any help, or any pointers to potentially helpful info.

Andreas

--
<a.neus@uni-bonn.de>