Re: Pcmcia Card and Linux

> From: Adam Finkelstein <adamf@vtaix.cc.vt.edu>
> Subject: Pcmcia Card and Linux
>
>  Hello,
> is IBM's 10 Base-T credit card adaptor II work with Linux?
> Does anyone know? Are the drivers upgradeable to Win95?

  Yes indeed it does, I'm using one right now and it works very well.
  I'm running RedHat-3.0.3 "Picasso" Linux, on a ThinkPad-755CX;
  Linux recognized the card automatically, there was absolutely no
  tweaking to do.  As far as Win95 goes, I have no idea, I don't use it.

Cheers, Joseph

Joseph Manning

   Department of Computer Science     Department of Computer Science
   The University of Newcastle        Vassar College
   Newcastle, NSW 2308, Australia     Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, USA
   manning@cs.newcastle.edu.au        manning@cs.vassar.edu